|Mar 31||Transcorp to Hold 8th Annual General Meeting|
|Jun 21||Transcorp Holds 7th Annual General Meeting|
|Apr 30||Transcorp Holds Completion Board Meeting|
|Mar 28||Transcorp holds Extraordinary General Meeting|
|Jan 30||Transcorp holds Extraordinary General Meeting|
Transcorp is a diversified conglomerate with core interests in three sectors:
Transcorp's business model is built on:
- Equity investments in assets with high recovery margins
- Quick-term-to-profit horizon limit
- Significant owner control to permit strategic flexibility
- Partnerships with globally respected sector operators to manage assets
- Optimal capital structure to maximize shareholder returns
- Carefully designed turnaround programs which enhance the business sustainability of acquired assets
- Rigorous analysis of market entry mode with in-depth consideration of the opportunities of acquisitions versus Greenfield investments.
Transcorp is one of the most experienced operating asset buyout investors in Nigeria and has built unrivalled in-house expertise in the transformation of these companies.
Transcorp shares are traded on the Nigerian Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol TRANSCORP. The company's Reuters symbol is TCNP.LG.
Latest Results Highlights
TRANSCORP RECORDS PBT OF N9 BILLION
Our full year audited accounts reflect our commitment to our long term strategic plan, translating into strong and sustainable growth. We are excited about the achievements we recorded across our businesses within the past year. Our entry into the power sector has been a significant driver and we are already running ahead of our 2014 estimates. We expect significantly better results this year, as our diversification and growth strategies continue to gain momentum.